In the time it took to read this, a thief could have stolen your clients’ customers’ private information all because an employee downloaded a virus while playing farming games on a social networking site.
- Liability coverage for identity theft, breach of privacy, failure to protect confidential client data, transmission of spyware, viruses, and malicious code
- Unauthorized access to named insured’s laptops, storage media and paper records
- Worldwide coverage
- Loss of business income
- Extra business expenses incurred during recovery
- Restoration of a network
- Theft of money and payment of extortion demands
- Full liability limit available for defense of proceedings instituted by privacy regulators
Loss of confidential customer or employee data could lead to costly lawsuits and loss of trust and reputation. Data Privacy Coverage from Burns & Wilcox can help your clients pick up the pieces after an incident of data theft. For complete coverage details contact your nearest Burns & Wilcox office.