When an earthquake hits, most people understand that damage to their property is a possibility. However, many business owners don’t consider the full risks of an earthquake hitting one of their properties. Non building structures, such as statues, outdoor water slides, amusement park ride and more can also be severely damaged resulting in costly repairs and business interruption. Earthquake Coverage through Burns & Wilcox can protect your clients’ sites after an earthquake hits, including landslide coverage and difference in conditions.
Coverage Details and Features
- Coverage available for all construction types
- One, Two, Five, Ten, 15 or 20 percent deductible options available
- Actual cash value or replacement cost forms available
- Landslide coverage available
- Coverage A, B, C and D available
- Can be written as stand-alone coverage or paired with a Homeowners or Commercial Property Policy
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.