Equipment used as part of today’s business operations often relies on delicate electronic components that can break down easily and be costly to repair or replace. While property insurance covers damages to equipment resulting from external causes, like fires and earthquakes, a different type of insurance is needed to cover expensive equipment breakdowns as a result of internal causes such as mechanical failure, electrical short circuiting, or motor burnout. Having an insurance policy that covers against these types of damages helps protect a business’ finances and allows them to continue to serve their clients.
Coverage Details and Features
- Mechanical breakdown
- Electrical arcing
- Boiler explosions, piping, engines, and turbines
- Loss or damage to hot water boilers
- Loss or damage to steam equipment
- Payments for refrigeration contamination up to $25,000
- Payments for consequential losses up to $25,000
- Payments for perishable goods spoilage up to $25,000
- Free jurisdictional inspections as required by state, county, and local laws
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations