As a commercial operation that deals with artwork, protecting these important assets is vital. Whether shipping by land, sea or air, transporting fine art can be a stressful endeavor and it is important to ensure the right coverage is in place to protect art in transit from departure to arrival.
Fine Arts Coverage through Burns & Wilcox provides protection to museums and collectors from the financial consequences from accidents during shipment of artwork. As a leader in providing access to excess and specialty insurance, the dedicated professionals at Burns & Wilcox can provide assurance that artwork remains financially protected when in transit.
Coverage Details and Features
- Limits up to $20 million or more
- Primary and excess limits available
- Purchase replacement available
- Coverage includes protection against all-risks
- Individually-tailored policies
- Transit and show coverage available
- Deductibles as low as $100
- Antique dealers
- Fine art dealers
- Fine art collections
- Sports memorabilia
- Film memorabilia
- Music memorabilia
- Miscellaneous collectibles
- Fine art auction houses
- Classic cars (static risk only)
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations