When operating an establishment that serves alcohol to patrons, the business owner is liable not only for their own actions, but for the actions of those they serve. When someone who has been served alcohol becomes injured or damages property, almost all states allow claims to be made against the establishment that served the alcohol. It is important that your clients are financially protected in cases where patrons are accidentally over-served or an underage individual is served.
Burns & Wilcox offers access to Liquor Liability Insurance that is designed for responsible vendors with a formal third-party server awareness training program.
Coverage Details and Features
- Flexible limits to meet all needs
- Excess/Umbrella coverage available
- Monoline or package policies available
- Low minimum premiums
- National availability
- Credits available on accounts with less than 25 percent of liquor sales in relation to total sales
- Broad appetite for virtually all classes of risks
- Credits available for responsible vendors with a formal third-party server awareness training program
- Defense costs are outside the limit of liability
- No deductible
- Assault & Battery Coverage available in most states
- Limits up to $1 million available (higher limits may be available upon request)
- banquet facilities
- Country clubs
- private clubs
- fraternal clubs
- Retail stores
- retail distributors
- wholesale distributors
- special events
- unique operations such as off-premise caterers
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Liquor Liability: Applications
Please choose the application that best fits your needs.
If you need additional assistance please contact your local office.Office Locations