For businesses, having a customer slip and fall can turn from an embarrassing mistake into a costly lawsuit in no time. Commercial operations with physical locations must ensure that their sites are safe for customers. However, no matter how much time or money is invested in prevention, accidents still happen and companies can be held accountable for staggering amounts of money to compensate the claim. Obtaining Premises Liability Coverage is an important first step in ensuring that the risk to the organization is limited.
Burns & Wilcox, a leading provider in wholesale insurance, can arrange for Premises Liability Coverage for your clients. Coupled with our extremely fast submission response time and low minimum premiums, Burns & Wilcox is one of the leading providers for wholesale insurance.
Coverage Details and Features
- General liability limits up to $2 million occurrence/$4 million aggregate
- Excess / Umbrella coverage available as well
- Binding authority for property limits up to $2 million per location
- Property limits of any size available through other markets
- Buildings under renovation / construction are eligible
- Designed for risks who need premise coverage to satisfy a Landlord / agreement
- Property and Liability Coverage
- In-house binding authority
- Package or monoline policies available
- Policy terms of 3, 6, 9, or 12 months available
- Competitive pricing for tough classes of business
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Premises Liability: Applications
Please choose the application that best fits your needs.
If you need additional assistance please contact your local office.Office Locations