Burns & Wilcox can provide Site Pollution Coverage for spills, leaks and other exposures that occur on owned or operated sites. Environmental risks can be complex and Burns & Wilcox can help provide solutions to manage your clients’ inherent business pollution risks.
Coverage Details and Features
- Pre-existing and new pollutions conditions coverage available for cleanup costs, bodily injury and property damage as well as legal defense costs
- Coverage for on-site and off-site pollution conditions, for first party and third party claimants
- $50 million or higher limit capacity, policy terms up to 10 years
- Coverage for all types of contaminants, including mold, asbestos, lead, radioactive contamination
- Financial Responsibility certificates can be included with coverage where needed
- Upstream and Downstream Petroleum Facilities
- Solid Waste and Hazardous Waste Facilities
- Real Estate accounts – Commercial and Residential
- Contaminated Property Transfer – Coverage for Buyer and Seller
- Manufacturing/Warehousing/Chemical Facilities including products pollution coverage
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Asbestos Remediation Contractor
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations