Homes located in coastal areas are prone to severe weather tendencies, such as hurricanes, floods, and extreme winds. When faced with the challenges of these hard-to-place homes, it is essential that your clients understand the exposures coastal homes face and how to appropriately mitigate the issues. Coastal Home Coverage tailors solutions for the unique exposures coastal homeowners face.
Partner with Burns & Wilcox to work with experts who can assist with the design and implementation of an appropriate coastal home policy to limit the financial impacts of damages.
Coverage Details and Features
- Designed expressly for residential wind exposed property from Maine to Texas
- Homeowners and tenant occupied dwellings available (from 1 to 4 family)
- Primary, Secondary, Short Term Rental, Long Term Rental, Vacant, Builder’s Risk and Wind Only
- Policies issued by “A” rated carriers
- Liability $1,000,000 MAX
- Medical payments $25,000 MAX
- Coverage A $150,000 MIN
- $10,000,000 Total insurance value with higher limits available
- Broad coverage available, including replacement cost, extended replacement cost, identity theft, water back up and personal injury
- Scheduled personal articles coverage packaged with homeowners coverage
- Earthquake coverage available packaged with dwelling or homeowners coverage