Generally, a comprehensive homeowners policy includes coverage for the home, content and liability exposures. However, there are times when a homeowner’s liability exposures become too great compared to the standard market appetite. This may occur due to the type of property owned, if the homeowner has incurred losses previously, or if other exposures make it difficult to secure liability coverage as part of their homeowners package.
Burns & Wilcox can provide access to Comprehensive Personal Liability (CPL) Coverage; a standalone liability coverage for a variety of risks. Sold in conjunction with a comprehensive homeowners policy, CPL provides coverage for personal liability exposures.
Coverage Details and Features
Coverage Available For
- One, two, three, and four family dwellings
- Condominium unit owners – occupied or rented to others
- Mobile homes
- Secondary residences
- Tenants of multiple unit buildings
- Occupants of apartments
- Flexible limits to meet all needs
- Variable medical sub limits available
- Security of A.M. Best Rated A++ carrier
- Rapid quotes
- Nationwide coverage
- Vacant land
- Trusts, LLC’s, and family partnerships
- In-home child-care services (For services with up to 12 children)
- Hobby Farm Exposures
- Incidental office studio occupancy for commuters, consultants, adjusters, etc.
Ask an Expert
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Comprehensive Personal Liability: Applications
Please choose the application that best fits your needs.
- ACORD 83 Personal Umbrella Application (Country Wide Except Florida)
- ACORD 83 Florida Personal Umbrella Application (Florida Only)
If you need additional assistance please contact your local office.Office Locations