The equipment required to complete construction projects is highly specialized and requires skill to operate. An important first step for those who rent out equipment is to obtain an insurance policy that protects them from the liabilities of loaning equipment. In the event of an accident resulting in the bodily injury of a third-party, the proper coverage can help protect the renter from costly litigation fees.
Burns & Wilcox can provide access to Equipment and Servicing Rental Insurance for your clients who loan tools and machinery to protect against the exposures faced when operating a rental company. This coverage also includes property coverage for buildings and equipment.
Coverage Details and Features
- General liability limits up to $2 million occurrence/$4 million aggregate
- Excess / Umbrella coverage available as well
- Property limits of any size available through other markets
- Inland marine coverage available on all risk forms
- Available for wide range of equipment from contractors equipment to party rental equipment
- Bailees coverage available for equipment being worked on
- Package or monoline policies available
- Policy terms of 3, 6, 9, or 12 months available
- Independent contractors coverage available
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations