People have become increasingly aware of a business’ responsibility to its employees, customers, and the general public. Businesses are liable for a multitude of claims related to bodily injury and property damage resulting from their business operations, products, and/or premises. When accidents happen, companies can be held accountable for staggering amounts of money to compensate the claim. Obtaining Comprehensive General Liability Coverage is an important first step in ensuring that your client is protected.
Burns & Wilcox, a leading provider in wholesale insurance, can arrange for Comprehensive General Liability Coverage for your clients. This insurance will provide financial coverage for liability exposures of a business unless specifically excluded within the policy. Coupled with our extremely fast submission response time and low minimum premiums, Burns & Wilcox is one of the leading providers for excess and surplus insurance.
Coverage Details and Features
- Bodily injury and property damage
- Products and completed operations
- Damage to property of others
- Personal injury and advertising liability
- Medical payments
.99 Cent Store
Fire Suppression Contractor
Medical Instruments Manufacturer
Commercial General Contractor
Self Defense Studio
Solar Panel Installer
Taxi Cab Dispatching Office
General Liability: Applications
Please choose the application that best fits your needs.
- ACORD 125 Commercial Insurance Application (Country Wide Except Florida)
- ACORD 126 Commercial General Liabilty Section (Supplement)
- ACORD 125 FL Florida Commercial Insurance Application (Florida Only)
If you need additional assistance please contact your local office.Office Locations