American employers continue to face increasing numbers of employment related claims for wrongful professional conduct including discrimination, wrongful termination, retaliation, sexual harassment, and breach of employment contract. As specific employment related claims fall outside of the scope of general liability insurance policies, it is important to ensure your clients have the necessary coverage in the event of an Employment Practices Liability claim.
A leading provider of wholesale specialty insurance, Burns & Wilcox delivers the knowledge and resources needed to protect against financial damages resulting from wrongful employee conduct and practice claims. By partnering with Burns & Wilcox, you are able to access and create coverage tailored to fit your clients’ individual needs.
Coupled with our fast quotes, competitive rates, excellent client service, and unparalleled access to markets and products, it is no wonder Burns & Wilcox is a top-rated excess and surplus lines wholesaler for EPLI. Make sure your client is properly insured in the event of an EPLI claim!
Coverage Details and Features
- All risk coverage for violation of any state, federal, or local civil rights or anti-discrimination law
- Protection from wrongful employment practices such as workplace harassment, retaliation,
failure to promote, demotion, invasion of privacy, defamation, and more
- Covers wrongful termination including constructive discharge punitive damages where allowed by state law, up to policy limits
- Punitive damages, where allowed by state law, up to policy limits
- Prior Acts Coverage
- Vicarious liability coverage included for all intentional acts
- Third-party Discrimination Coverage
- Defense costs outside coverage limits
- Worldwide coverage
- An EPLI hot-line staffed by EPLI attorneys
- A web-based loss control system
- A web-based human resources system
- Full-time employees
- Part-time employees
- Independent contractors
- Temporary employees
- Lease employees
- Seasonal employees
Ask an Expert
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
California used car dealership with prior EEOC claim, $1M limits
Property Management Firm
Assisted Living Facility
In-Home Care for the Elderly
Real Estate Investor
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations