Financial institutions, including banks and credit unions, are subject to strict regulations and rules governing their behavior and that of their employees. No matter how much employee training is provided, violations may still occur and can result in costly fines or litigation. Financial Services can help mitigate the financial damaged caused by employee negligence or malfeasance.
Financial Services through Burns & Wilcox, can limit your clients exposure to fines and penalties resulting from regulations violations. Coupled with our extremely fast submission response time and low minimum premiums, Burns & Wilcox is one of the leading providers for wholesale insurance.
Coverage Details and Features
- Broad definition of Insured persons to include directors and officers or their equivalents
- Protection that extends to the assets of spouses or domestic partners of insured persons
- Coverage for punitive or exemplary damages provided where permitted by law
- Insured has right to choose counsel
- Non-cancelable by the insurer except for nonpayment of premium
- Favorable “consent to settle” language
- Worldwide coverage available
- Registered Investment Advisors (RIA)
- Fund Coverage
- Pension & Welfare Benefit Plan Fiduciary Liability
- Financial Institutions
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations