As manufacturing practices continue to evolve, it is important to obtain insurance coverage to protect against the risks associated with owning and operating a manufacturing business. The proper coverage will protect against potential financial strain resulting from accidents and claims, allowing owners to focus on remaining competitive.
Manufacturers Coverage through Burns & Wilcox provides insurance solutions for your clients that manufacture products from metal, plastic, lumber, fiberglass or other materials. We can arrange for a policy that will protect against instances such as property and equipment damage, bodily injury, theft, and products liability in the event of a third party injury.
Coverage Details and Features
- General liability limits up to $5 million per occurrence and $10 million aggregate
- Umbrella/excess limits up to $100 million
- Reimbursement available for replacement cost or actual cash value
- Competitive deductibles
- Property coverage includes building, contents, theft, business interruption, computer equipment, equipment breakdown, outside signs, products and more
- Coverage available for hard-to-place manufacturers
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations