U.S. consumers spend $36.5 billion on boats, marine products and services each year. With six consecutive years of growth, this trend is expected to continue as consumer confidence remains strong and disposable income continues to increase. Although the boating industry is booming, it can also be dangerous.
In a typical year, there are 4,228 recreational boating accidents resulting in 2,731 injuries and $43.3 million in property damage. With these numbers likely to rise with increased sales, it is important to ensure your clients are protected from these potentially disastrous losses.
Recreational Marine Coverage provides financial protection not only for your client’s boat, but also in cases of bodily injury and property damage.
Coverage Details and Features
- Yachts, mega yachts, and super yachts
- Cabin cruisers and trawlers
- High performance boats up to 120mph
- House boats
- Sail boats
- Corporately titled vessels
- Vessels flagged in other countries
- Includes options of worldwide navigation coverage
- Hulls with high values up to $200 million
- P&L in excess of $5 million
- Crew coverage
- Charter / Bareboat use
2018 92' Viking sport fishing boat
2008 50' Lagoon catamaran
2006 61' Blackwell sport fishing boat
1988 55' ocean yacht
2007 80' houseboat
1999 43' Riviera sport fishing boat
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations