With nearly 3.5 million professional truck drivers on the road in the United States, it is essential that the right insurance coverage is in place. For your long-haul or for-hire trucker clients, their career on the road exposes their vehicles to risk of costly damage or repairs.
Truckers General Liability insurance covers accidents in parking lots, rest stops, and while loading or unloading. It can also cover risks like theft and vandalism.
Truckers General Liability Coverage through Burns & Wilcox can provide access to coverage for businesses whose operations involve the transportation of goods. The specialty insurance experts at the Burns & Wilcox Transportation Center of Excellence can help underwrite the difficult-to-place transportation risks including long-haul trucking accounts.
Coverage Details and Features
- Available coverages vary by class
- Stop Gap coverage
- Employee Benefits coverage
- Coverage extension for Loading and Unloading
- Mis-delivery of products coverage
- Blanket additional insured
- Waiver of subrogation
- Monoline policies available
- Package policies available
- Excess layers available
- Composite rate available for select accounts
- Admitted and non-admitted policies available
- Dump Trucks
- Tank Trucks
- Refrigerated Trucks
- Dry Vans
- Containerized Freight
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations