While the situations are rare, terrorist attacks can be completely random and result in catastrophic costs. The threats of terrorism can affect everyone involved within an organization including the employees and shareholders.
Terrorism Coverage through Burns & Wilcox protects against the risks that can result in disruptions to business stability. Burns & Wilcox can support a wide range of clients from major industrial and commercial enterprises to hotels and hospitality risks.
Coverage Details and Features
Benefits of Stand-Alone Terrorism Coverage
- Coverage for terrorist acts not certified by US Government
- Coverage outside of ASA
- Flexible deductible
- Minimum deductible as low as $0
- No delay in payments
Additional Coverages Available
- Increased Cost of Working
- Denial of Access
- Utilities (gas, water, electricity)
- Customers & suppliers named and un-named
- Loss control/loss prevention
- Seepage and pollution
- Rebranding/rehabilitation costs
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations