With major environmental events such as pipeline spills and climate change drawing daily media attention, the general public is increasingly, aware of contractors’ responsibilities to protect the environment and manage the disposal of hazardous material. If potentially dangerous chemicals are accidentally released into the air or contaminate the soil, contractors can be held liable for the resulting damages to the environment. As a result, many organizations are now contractually required to obtain insurance packages that specifically address pollution when they’re hired to do a job.
Burns & Wilcox, a leading provider in specialty insurance, can provide your clients with access to Contractors Pollution Liability. Providing smart solutions for all of your clients, Burns & Wilcox has thebreadth of experience your contractor clients need.
Coverage Details and Features
• Project specific policies available
• $25 million or higher limit capacity
• Blanket Additional Insured, Completed Ops; Primary Non Contributory; Waiver of Subrogation
• Transportation Liability including loading and unloading
• Non Owned Disposal site coverage
• Claims Made or Occurrence form
• Mold coverage available
- HVAC contractors
- Drilling contractors
- Demolition contractors
- General specialty contractors
- Janitorial operations
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations