When an earthquake hits, most people understand that damage to their property is a possibility. However, many people assume that their homeowners insurance will cover the cost of damages, which isn’t always the case. A specially-designed stand-alone earthquake policy ensures that your client is protected from the financial fallout of an earthquake.
Earthquake Coverage through Burns & Wilcox can protect your clients’ property and personal belongings after an earthquake hits, including landslide coverage and difference in conditions. As a leading provider of wholesale insurance, the experienced professionals at Burns & Wilcox can deliver insurance solutions that meet the unique needs of your clients.
Coverage Details and Features
- Two, five, or 10 percent deductible options
- Landslide coverage available
- Coverage up to $12 million TIV per location
- Coverage A, B, C, and D available
- Can be paired with homeowners coverage or written as a monoline policy
(including but not limited to)
- Coverage available for all construction types
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations