It is important for your clients to routinely review and evaluate their current commercial property insurance policies against the real value of their asset. If their property is valued at more than what their policy states, then they should consider purchasing excess property coverage. By increasing their policy’s limits, your clients are assuring that their property is properly covered from financial risks.
As a leading supplier of excess and surplus insurance, Burns & Wilcox can arrange for Excess Property Coverage. With fast quotes, competitive rates, excellent client service, and unparalleled access to markets, Burns & Wilcox has the breadth of products and experience you need to provide your clients with excess coverage.
Coverage Details and Features
- Primary and excess of loss commercial property coverage
- Single account or over multiple layers
- Broad underwriting appetite
- Ability to include equipment breakdown, inland marine, crime
- Large and complicated risks considered
- Coastal risks considered
- Mall/Shopping Centers