There are more than 2 million homes in the U.S. with values exceeding $1 million, representing a twofold increase since 2012. This recent surge in high-value homes brings an increased demand for specialized coverage. However, experts estimate that as many as 40 percent of high-value homes are underinsured. Ensure your affluent clients are not exposed to significant losses due to insufficient coverage.
High-Value Homeowners Coverage can provide necessary protection for your clients by extending beyond what is offered by the standard insurance market.
Coverage Details and Features
- Wide selection of admitted and non-admitted package options
- Stand-alone or packaged coverage for jewelry, fine arts, etc.
- Availability in coastal or brush areas
- Water Damage Coverage, Backup Sewer and Drain Coverage
- Builders Risk Coverage available
- High deductible options
- High liability limits available
- Green endorsements
- Mold sublimit
Available on Exclusive Burns & Wilcox contracts. Ask your Burns & Wilcox specialist for more information
- Personal Cyber Coverage
- Identity Theft
- Reimbursement for direct monetary loss, not recoverable or reimbursed by financial institution or payment card issuer, resulting from identity theft
- Reasonable and necessary fees, costs and expenses, to assist in investigating, responding and remediating identity theft incident
- Cyber Extortion/Ransomware
- Reimbursement up to $500 for ransom payment to terminate a cyber extortion demand
- Pay data restoration expenses incurred, as a result of a cyber extortion demand
(including but not limited to)
- Rentals and Secondary Homes
- Single Family Dwellings
- Farms and Ranches
- Homes in brush, coastal areas, and earthquake zones
- Rentals and secondary homes
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
19th century home
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations