The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) reported 25% of all flood related insurance claims came from people outside of the designated risk zones, demonstrating that even if you are outside of a known high-risk area for flooding, you may still be vulnerable. As flood insurance policies cover up to $250,000, if your client’s home is worth more than that, then they need to purchase extended coverage beyond the limits available from the NFIP.
Burns & Wilcox, a leader in excess and surplus insurance, can provide access to expanded flood insurance tailored to your clients’ needs. Our experts can provide the appropriate policy that will cover your personal items.
Coverage Details and Features
- Residential buildings $250,000
- Residential contents $100,000
Excess Flood Coverage Details
- Coverage up to $15 million aggregate
- Eligible properties include single-family and multi-family dwellings, condominiums and rental homes
- Program follows excess of NFIP for ease of claim handling
- Includes buildings, contents and loss of income
- Replacement cost endorsement available
Questions to Ask
Ask an Expert
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Primary and Excess Flood: Applications
Please choose the application that best fits your needs.
If you need additional assistance please contact your local office.Office Locations