In today’s day and age, everyone expects perfect, instantaneous results. With technology rapidly developing, people’s demands and expectations continue to rise. Whether providing tech services or products, it is important to obtain insurance to protect against the financial losses associated with possible litigations.
As a leading wholesale insurance provider, Burns & Wilcox can provide you with access to Technology Errors and Omission (E&O) Coverage, which provides your clients with financial protection when held liable for errors, omissions, or negligence in relation to their work involving hardware, software, the web and more.
The quick response team at Burns & Wilcox understands the specific issues your clients face and can provide instantaneous, intelligent solutions.
Coverage Details and Features
- Liability limits as high as needed
- Minimum premium of $1,000 for a $1 million limit
- Coverage is broadly defined for technology services with flexibility to include additional professions and services
- Includes Data Privacy Coverage
- Optional first-party coverage for insured’s expenses to recover from unauthorized access
- Supplemental payments in addition to the limit for breach mitigation costs
- Combined E&O and General Liability form available
- Contingent Bodily Injury and Property Damage Coverage available in certain areas
- Coverage offered on a pay-on-behalf basis with insured having duty to defend
- Coverage includes an incident trigger to result in claim when reported in accordance with the discovery position
- Hardware and software services
- Information technology staffing and consulting
- Value added re-sellers of software and hardware
- Web services, website design, internet service providers
- App developers
- Software developers
- Computer engineers
- Computer consultants
Ask an Expert
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Dating website with $1M limits
App-based TPA for BCBS insurance prescription services with $2M limits