Windstorms cause around $1 billion in damages in the United States annually. If wind gusts exceed 35 miles per hour, they are considered to be a windstorm and damages resulting from the storm require a separate type of coverage. Wind insurance protects your commercial property from damage caused by wind that is strong enough to cause significant damage to property.
Burns & Wilcox can provide your clients with access to Wind/Excess Wind insurance. As a leading provider of excess and specialty insurance, Burns & Wilcox can provide intelligent insurance solutions to cover your clients should their property be damaged by excessive wind.
Coverage Details and Features
- Flexible limits to meet all needs
- Can be written as a monoline or package policy
- Reimbursement in the form of replacement cost or actual cash value
- Access to several exclusive excess wind markets
- Coastal dwellings
- Non-coastal dwellings
- Condominiums or apartments
- Tenant-occupied homes