Houses, apartments and condos that are unoccupied are at a greater risk of being damaged or causing injuries to others than occupied dwellings are because there is no one monitoring the space. Worse still, many people don’t recognize that standard homeowners insurance doesn’t protect vacant homes.
As a leader in providing excess and specialty insurance, Burns & Wilcox can provide access to Vacant Dwelling Coverage that includes property and liability insurance that will limit your client’s financial risk when a home they own is unoccupied. Combined with our outstanding expertise and service, Burns & Wilcox is the only personal insurance wholesaler you need.
Coverage Details and Features
- Property limits up to $2 million; higher limits available upon request
- General Liability limits up to $1 million
- Industry accepted ISO dwelling fire forms, liability, and commercial forms available
- 3, 6, 9, and 12 month policies available
- Rehab and renovation projects are eligible
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Vacant Dwelling: Applications
Please choose the application that best fits your needs.
If you need additional assistance please contact your local office.Office Locations