Ninety percent of all natural disasters in the United States involve flooding. Resulting damage totals approximately $6 billion every year. Although most homeowners do not suspect they are at risk, all 50 states have experienced floods or flash floods in the past five years and 20 percent of all flood-related insurance claims are on properties outside of designated risk zones.
With recent hurricanes causing huge losses to the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), the urgency for private companies to support flood insurance is at an all-time high. The NFIP often comes with inadequate coverage, while private markets can use innovative modeling technologies to accurately ascertain the risk involved and offer increased limits.
Ensure your clients are protected from potentially disastrous losses with Primary and Excess Flood Coverage that extends beyond capabilities of the NFIP.
Coverage Details and Features
- Residential buildings $250,000
- Residential contents $100,000
Excess Flood Coverage Details
- Coverage up to $15 million aggregate
- Eligible properties include single-family and multi-family dwellings, condominiums and rental homes
- Program follows excess of NFIP for ease of claim handling
- Includes buildings, contents and loss of income
- Replacement cost endorsement available
Primary Flood Coverage Details
- Coverage up to 1M TIV
- Business income or additional living expenses available
- Any zone (including CAT zones)
- COBRA zones up to $250,000 building coverage
- No waiting period
- Excess markets available to obtain higher limits
Primary Flood Coverage Features
- Eligible properties include 1-4 family dwellings, apartments, condominiums, and commercial buildings
- Enhancements available to include personal property in a basement, lawns, trees, shrubs and plants, pool repair and refill, and other structures
- Ability to schedule multiple locations on the same policy
- Coverage available in all states (limitations may apply)
Secondary home in New Jersey
Secondary home in Florida
$250,000 Homeowners Flood Coverage
Primary and Excess Flood: Applications
Please choose the application that best fits your needs.
- ACORD 60 Flood Insurance Selection / Rejection
- ACORD 301 National Flood Insurance Program Flood Insurance Application
If you need additional assistance please contact your local office.Office Locations