Many are aware of the value of investing in secondary homes. As more people are searching for rental properties, secondary homes become more than just a property investment, they are a new source of income. However, they require different coverage than owner-occupied homes. A property owner can be held personally liable for injuries to tenants and their visitors or for any accidental damage to their property. Ensure your clients have the right coverage in place to protect against loss of income and issues related to tenants and guest liability.
Rentals and Secondary Homes Coverage through Burns & Wilcox provides protection catered to your clients’ unique needs.
Coverage Details and Features
- Flexible limits to meet all needs
- Property management companies can be included as an additional insured
- Supporting business not required
- Additional sublimits available for water, sewer, and mold
- Can be written on a DP or HO form
(including but not limited to)
- Coastal Home
- Lakeshore homes
- Mountain homes
- Seasonal homes
- Homes in remote areas up to PC-10
- Corporate and LLC titled properties
- secondary Homes
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
10 Rental Dwellings in West Virginia