Some projects require that specialized or independent contractors be brought in to get the job done. As a result project owners can be held liable for the specialty contractor’s acts or omissions on the project. Owners and Contractors Protective Coverage provides liability coverage for an insured who is sued because of negligent acts or omissions of an independent contractor or subcontractor, resulting in bodily injury and/or property damage to a third party.
Owners and Contractors Protective Coverage (OCP) through Burns & Wilcox is available for new projects ground-up projects, renovations and build-out projects and also covers owners and contractors from liability. Our experts can provide the appropriate policy that will cover contractors involved in the development of a project from beginning to end.
Coverage Details and Features
- Landlords, lenders, or city can be named as additional insured
- Liability limits available up to $2 million per occurrence and $3 million aggregate
- Umbrella/Excess limits available
- ISO (CG0009 12/04) or (CG0001 04/13) with products exclusion
- Accords 125 and 126
- OCP supplemental application
- Confirmation that general contract names owner as additional insured with equal or greater limits
- New Projects
- Ground Up Projects
- Renovations or Build Out Projects
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations